6 Reasons why is the American Education System is not suitable
A long time ago, a love built for the educational system to meet the economic needs of the industrial revolution. Fast forward to the present day, and it is obvious that the current educational system is not able to meet the needs of our hyper-connected society-a society that is in a constant state of evolution. Let’s take a look at 20 of the problems that prevent the Us education system from regaining its superiority.
1. My parents did not have a lot of work. The time spent in the classroom, it is not enough for teachers to teach students and learn what they need to know. There is a need to interact outside of school hours. Of course, for the students who are in a socially and economically disadvantaged situation, often in trouble at school, especially if their parents have a higher education. However, the pupils of middle-class and upper-class families do not fall off the hook. The career demands and the school of dependence and also put children at risk, with high levels of income, due to the lack of involvement of parents in the education sector.
2. Schools are closing their doors to the left and to the right. It’s been a tough year for the public schools. Several people were in the tree. Parents, students, and the community in general, to feel better about themselves, even if the school has a board of directors, the members, to refer to the objective data. The declaration of a winner in these cases as well.
Sometimes, school closures are inevitable, but you’ll have to look for other solutions. In place of the closing of the schools, and areas to consider other features of the community, including a community center, or, in the adult education classroom. With the closure of schools, it should not be a frivolous proceeding. The decision to focus on one important issue: quality of education for all children in the country.
3. Our schools are overcrowded. The higher the grade, the better the student experience. In a study conducted by the National Center for Education Statistics found that 14 percent of American schools is higher than the rated capacity. When the children need more attention than ever before to succeed in overcrowded classrooms and makes learning more difficult and more difficult for teachers to be effective.
4. The technology has its own advantages and disadvantages. think it ignores all of the academic opportunities that technology can provide to us to put children at a disadvantage. In general, the Instagram culture is a significant improvement to the working of the school. Education has become a synonym for a great day. The parents of his soon-to-be run in educational games, as soon as the children have the motor skills to operate the touch screen, and with the best of intentions. What you can learn from the kids ?????????? for during the course of their career at 12, and that makes it even more difficult for teachers to have in the eyes of the students, mainly because each and every student with the knowledge base, and have a technical background, it is different.
5. There is also a lack of diversity in the quality of education. The label “gifted and talented” is one of the most advanced students. As of the start of the primary qualities, a MARKER of programs to distribute to students-to-peer and individual learning initiatives. While this idea is good, as it turned out, it is often a dull, unattractive picture of modern American public schools. Schools need to find ways to identify the various displays of learning, of talent, and to move beyond the “traditional ” gifted” student model. The national push for the gifted program, which is a better representation of the modern and ever-changing body of students, it is a step in the right direction. However, the real changes are happening on a small scale, in separate neighborhoods, schools, and programs, without a record label. This advancement must begin with the understanding of the structure of a particular group of students, and for its innovative approaches to all of the students in the tag’s curriculum.
6. School spending is anemic, and even in the development of our economy. In the opinion of the newspaper, as the U.S. economy improves, the one area that is still one of the consequences of the economic crisis of the past few years, the spending for K-12 public schools. Look for it in the middle of the report, the budget and policy priorities